If you are stuck and need help from our technicians there is a possibility to take over your computer and help you fix the problem. This is done by using a remote control software called TeamViewer. You will see everything the technicians do directly on your screen and can abort the session at any time if you do not feel comfortable.
We have helped many customers this way and below are the instructions on how to get a session started.
1. First, you need to talk to the technician on our helpdesk to agree on a time to do the session.
2. Open the file explorer and navigate to the folder where you have the simulator installed. Normally it is located in the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\CNCSimulator.com\CNCSimulator Pro
On version 4.0 and later, the folder is the same as above except without the (x86).
3. Go into the folder Support
4. Double-click on TeamViewerQS.exe
5. You will see a window with two numbers. An ID and a password.
6. Reply to the helpdesk technician with these numbers.
7. Wait for the technician to connect to your computer and start working on the problem. Do not touch the mouse or keyboard while he is working unless you see him or her writing a question in your notepad application.